The main purpose behind the recruitment of this individual/company is to have consolidated and develop the resource documents to be uploaded on the Knowledge Hub feature/portion of the CSPs’ digital platform located on the RCSP website.
2. Tasks to be accomplished
The assignment is expected to deliver the main components as follows:
1) Collection of data from CSOs with the support of RCSP
2) Attending briefing and debriefing sessions with RCSP
3) Produce the content to be uploaded on the website with the guidance of RCSP
4) Provide IT related technical advice to RCSP for quality assurance on the digital platform being developed
5) Provide recommendations and highlights to the development team regarding areas that require improvement in the process of updating the website.
Duration of assignment
The assignment should be complete within thirty days (30) starting from the signing of the contract.
The individual Consultant or consulting firm competing for this assignment must be familiar with IT
and website development with proven experience in consulting in this area. Particularly, the following
will be taken into consideration:
Individuals/firms that fulfill the requirements are requested to address their technical and financial
proposals to the Executive secretary of RCSP together with comprehensive CV to relate previous
similar assignments. Application documents should be submitted to email@example.com not later
than November 27th, 2022.