The half-year in review completed the second year of implementation of RCSP’s Strategic Plan 2019/2023, which was developed through a broad consultative process to ensure that this timeframe makes significant inputs into the building of a strong foundation for Rwanda’s civil society.
This report is therefore structured along the six strategic axes of the Strategic Plan and shares the progress garnered in each of these areas, all of which are key to delivering the expected outcome of the plan. These pillars are:
1. Organizational capacity building
2. Coordination of members and affiliate CSOs
3. Advocacy, policy influence and contribution to the overall development process
4. Partnerships and collaboration
5. Learning, Knowledge Management and feedback mechanisms