the Rwanda Civil Society Platform is interested in recruiting a project coordinator to carry out the following tasks under the supervision of the Executive Secretary:
- Provide oversight and guidance to the Project Management Steering Committee (PMSC) and implementing partners on all matters pertaining to the smooth operation of the Project, in accordance with procedures and obligations specified in the EASD-R project, RCSP-EU Agreement, Partners Sub-grant agreements;
- Prepare and circulate minutes of the PMSC;
- Oversee the preparation, introduction and utilisation of a web-based advocacy and accountability Management Information System;
- Coordinate all multi-faceted approaches, activities, initiatives, efforts related to the successful implementation of the EASD-R project and which are crucial to maintaining the project focus on the desired results;
- Utilize M&E skills to track, to follow the field work of the implementers partners.
- Facilitate the Steering Committee to play its role in the project implementation
- Produce results oriented report, linked to the log frame of the project.
- Receive and arrange for reproduction and circulation of reports, and other Project documentation from national and district implementing partners for advocacy purposes;
- In close collaboration with project accountant prepare and secure the submission of both the narrative and financial reports to the donor;
- Improve the communication between implementing partners , donors (EU and NPA) and invite then to the Steering Committee meetings if necessary
- Coordinate and supervise the usage of project equipments;
- Manage project resources and administration to ensure proper utilization and accountability of funds allocated to implementing partners;
- Develop/manage the M&E system to identify areas which need improvement in the project implementation;
- • Plan and prepare Mid-Term Review and final evaluation of the project;
- Ensure efficient and effective management of the transport material for the benefits of the project implementation;
- Identify, understand and evaluate key issues relating to EASD-R and that affect Rwandan citizens in their day-to-day life.
- Work closely with and facilitate implementing partners in planning process and provide the required technical support in the execution of their activities
- Prepare required qualitative, substantive, financial and procurement/contracting progress reports to keep all relevant parties involved and to facilitate timely and appropriate action.
- Maintain effective partnership with Government and implementing partners to exchange critical and technical information and resolve program/project implementation issues to ensure results are achieved as planned.
- Identify, document and disseminate best practices and lessons learned from EASD-R project ;
- Ensure the sustainability of the project.
- Master’s degree with a minimum of three years of working experience in project management and related fields.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to clear and concise issues briefs and reports in English;
- Experience as a team leader.
- Fluency in English and Kinyarwanda ;knowledge of French is an added value
Interested candidates must submit applications letter addressed to the Spokesperson of RCSP; Updated CV with references with their contacts; Notified copies of degrees not later than 28th February 2014 at 4pm.
For more information please contact:
email firstname.lastname@example.org, website: www.rcsprwanda.org tel: 0788482628.